A new version of this valuable network tracing, monitoring, and PENTEST tool has been released. Version 3.6.3 appears to be a beneficial version update.
Wireshark 3.6.3 has been released, fixing the following issues:
- Fuzz job crash output: fuzz-2022-01-19-7399.pcap Issue 17894.
- TLS dissector incorrectly reports JA3 values Issue 17942.
- “Wiki Protocol page” in packet details menu is broken – wiki pages not migrated to GitLab? Issue 17944.
- Dissector bug, protocol PFCP display Flow Description IE value error in Additional Flow Description of PFD Management Request Message Issue 17951.
- Bluetooth: Fails to open Log file for SCO connection Issue 17964.
- Fuzz job crash output: fuzz-2022-03-07-10896.pcap Issue 17984.
- libwiretap: Save as ERF causes segmentation fault Issue 17989.
- HTTP server returning multiple early hints shows too many responses in “Follow HTTP Stream” Issue 18006.