Pinwheel, a payroll API provider, has raised $50M in a Series B. The round drew participation from GGV Capital, American Express Ventures, Coatue Management, and Franklin Templeton, among others.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- New York-based Pinwheel helps fintech companies and financial institutions manage direct deposits, verify income and employment information, and streamline other payroll processes.
- Pinwheel’s platform executes over 4.6M processes each month.
- Currently, Pinwheel covers over 100M employed Americans (80% of US employees).
- The company’s annual recurring revenue (ARR) increased 177x in 2021.
- The startup’s clients include fintech companies, financial institutions, and neobanks like Block, Varo, Daylight, and Lendly.
- Pinwheel is currently supported by a team of 70 employees and operates in the US.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.