TravelPerk, a business travel management platform, has raised $115M in an extended Series D. The round drew participation from General Catalyst and Kinnevik, among others.
How’s the company performing?
- Spain-based TravelPerk helps businesses manage employee travel and related expenses.
- In 2021, TravelPerk enhanced its capabilities by acquiring Susterra, NextTravel, and Click Travel.
- Since 2019, the company’s annualized revenue has grown by 4x.
- It has doubled its customer acquisition rate since 2019, and it currently caters to brands like Uber, Airbus, Farfetch, Lightspeed, Beyond Meat, Revolut, and USA Rugby.
- Headquartered in Barcelona, TravelPerk also has offices in London, Berlin, Chicago, and Miami.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.